Part 1: The Basics
1. What is your full name?
2. Where and when were you born?
23 years ago in the castle of Graf Nauthra
3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
Graf Cirth Nauthra and Naville Gwaeren; Graf of Luckhold and maid respectively
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
3 younger half-siblings by my father
5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.
I live on the road with the 9th Division of the Cavalry for now. They are good comrades in arms, but sleeping in tents isn't fun.
6. What is your occupation?
Knight of the 9th Division
7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
On the tall side, very buff, blond braids, blue-grey eyes, smooth pale features. I usually dress in the yellow and blue uniform of Luckhold, but the rest of the time I wear long split tunics, so I can ride a horse but still look somewhat ladylike.
8. To which social class do you belong?
Knight, but not landed
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
10. Are you right- or left-handed?
11. What does your voice sound like?
Strong soprano; I like singing and listened to my father speak when I was younger
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
13. What do you have in your pockets?
A dagger, carrots for my horse, some coin
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I sing to myself when alone, tend to my horse frequently
Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Peaceful, but rigorous
16. What is your earliest memory?
Sitting on his lap and listening to his tales of olden times
17. How much schooling have you had?
I was schooled as a noble until I was 8, when my half-siblings were getting old enough to notice me.
18. Did you enjoy school?
I enjoyed learning the songs of the ages. Etiquette wasn't fun, but it is important. I'm grateful for having learned reading and writing
19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
School, apprenticeship, and on the field as a cavalryman
20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
My father was a good role model - kind, honorable, respected
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?